| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hailar in May is quite mild at 10.6 °C (51.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 22.9mm (0.9in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:35 long and the longest day is 15:54 long with an average length of 15:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Hailar May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Hailar, China
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Hailar:
- Kalakan, Russia - 682.2 kms (423.9 miles) NNW
- Bogdarin, Russia - 713.6 kms (443.4 miles) NNW
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 539.4 kms (335.2 miles) NW
- Chita, Russia - 544 kms (338 miles) NW
- Nercinskij Zavod, Russia - 229.9 kms (142.8 miles) N
- Borzja, Russia - 261.7 kms (162.6 miles) WNW
- Kyra, Russia - 560.4 kms (348.2 miles) W
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 384.9 kms (239.2 miles) W
- Choibalsan, Mongolia - 399.7 kms (248.4 miles) WSW
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 581.6 kms (361.4 miles) WSW
- Khalkhgol, Mongolia - 198.4 kms (123.3 miles) SSW
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 704 kms (437.5 miles) WSW
- Matad, Mongolia - 380 kms (236.1 miles) SW
- Baruun-Urt, Mongolia - 556.2 kms (345.6 miles) WSW
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 675.2 kms (419.5 miles) WSW