| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hailar in November is very cold at -12.6 °C (9.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6.1 °C (21 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -17.8 °C (0 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 4.3mm (0.2in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 8:30 long and the longest day is 9:45 long with an average length of 9:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Hailar November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Hailar, China
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Hailar:
- Kalakan, Russia - 682.2 kms (423.9 miles) NNW
- Bogdarin, Russia - 713.6 kms (443.4 miles) NNW
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 539.4 kms (335.2 miles) NW
- Chita, Russia - 544 kms (338 miles) NW
- Nercinskij Zavod, Russia - 229.9 kms (142.8 miles) N
- Borzja, Russia - 261.7 kms (162.6 miles) WNW
- Kyra, Russia - 560.4 kms (348.2 miles) W
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 384.9 kms (239.2 miles) W
- Choibalsan, Mongolia - 399.7 kms (248.4 miles) WSW
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 581.6 kms (361.4 miles) WSW
- Khalkhgol, Mongolia - 198.4 kms (123.3 miles) SSW
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 704 kms (437.5 miles) WSW
- Matad, Mongolia - 380 kms (236.1 miles) SW
- Baruun-Urt, Mongolia - 556.2 kms (345.6 miles) WSW
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 675.2 kms (419.5 miles) WSW